Rigby Rodgers, LMT, NCTMB
Rigby Rodgers graduated from The Natural Healing Arts School of Massage Therapy in 2003. Rigby Rodgers is the President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and Massage Therapist of Therapeutic Bliss, Inc. Rigby is Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork ,and a MS State Board licensed Massage Therapist. Rigby also posses additional post-graduate training and certifications as a Personal Trainer, Nutritional Specialist, Sports Hypnotist, Reiki Practitioner 2 degree, and a Certified Medical Massage Practitioner. Rigby has training in many different modalities because he feels that this broadens his knowledge in helping his client’s live a pain free life. Rigby also believes that the synergism of many modalities integrated together is needed to truly individualize client wellness. A massage from Rigby is perfect for someone that is wanting a massage purely for relaxation, and is also perfect for someone who is suffering from a soft tissue injury. Rigby is experienced in numerous different types of massages to promote the well being of his clients.
Rigby employs therapeutic assessment, manipulation, and movement of soft tissue to reduce or eliminate pain and dysfunction. A unique multidisciplinary approach is utilized to restore structural balance throughout the body, which will allow one to focus on the prevention and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal dysfunctions, chronic pain, and sport injuries.
- Registered Massage Therapist; Mississippi, MT673, March 2003
- Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork, fall 2003
- Certified Medical Massage Practitioner, March 2005
- Certified Personal Trainer, summer 2006
- Certified Sports Hypnotist, summer 2006
- Certified Nutritional Specialist, summer 2006
- Reiki Practitioner Second Degree, spring 2007
- National Endurance Sports Trainer Association
- American Massage Therapy Association
- Basic Swedish Therapeutic Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Myofascial Release
- Scar Tissue Mobilization Techniques
- Propioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation Stretches
- Prenatal Massage
- Massage for Specific Medical Conditions
- Orthopedic Massage
- Sports Massage
- Salt Scrubs
- Body Wraps
- Insurance Billing
- Reiki Energy Healing
- Developing Exercise Programs
- Developing Nutritional Programs
About Therapeutic Bliss, Inc.
Therapeutic Bliss, Inc. was created by Rigby Rodgers. His goal is to educate people that massage therapy can be a powerful ally in one's health care regimen. Rigby came up with a saying that sums up Therapeutic Bliss,Inc. in two sentences...
"A massage is more than dim lights and easy listening music. It may feel like a pampering treat, but that does not mean it is any less Therapeutic."
Bliss was his wife's middle name.
May your soul rest in peace.
Ariel Channing Bliss Mitchell Rodgers 1987~2011